Wednesday, November 18, 2009

The future of DMPulse?

Click Here to take survey

Thanks for visiting the the DMPulse website! As 2010 approaches, I need help deciding what DMPulse will become in the new year. If we are going to stay an internet radio station, we will have to look at other business models. Perhaps I can help you discover great new music another way, like through a blog, twitter feed or other social media. Whatever the new year brings, I'd like you to have a say in it.

The survey is 10 questions, and should only take a couple of minutes to complete! Go here:
Click Here to take survey

Thanks for supporting great music, and DMPulse,
Jay Boeding
Founder
DMPulse.com
jay AT dmpulse.com

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I'm shocked to hear that my favorite radio station will likely disappear next year. I've been a steady fan for about 2+ years and have been turned on to so many great bands through this station that I'm really, really stunned at the news. I had about given up on new music before listening to this station. I live in the SF Bay Area and we've lost radio station after radio station to music that just doesn't appeal to me. I grew up in the midwest and this blend of music most closely matches what I loved in high school, college and later years. College was the Replacements and various other twin city bands. I'll hear random Volcano Suns songs on DM Pulse and laugh since I've never met anyone who'd heard of them before. This is really depressing.

    ReplyDelete